AIPAC PAC Portal Registration
Please fill out the form below to save your donor information for use in the AIPAC PAC Portal.
By clicking on the clicking the “Finish” button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
2. I am at least 18 years of age.
3. This contribution is made from my own funds, and these funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
4. I am my own personal credit or debit card and not a corporate or business card or card issued to another person. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals without green cards are not permitted.
6. I affirm my membership in AIPAC.
7. I authorize the use of the credit or debit card stored to make contributions to candidates at times and in amounts as I instruct AIPAC PAC or its representatives. AIPAC PAC will only process donations based on explicit instructions which include both the candidate to receive the funds and the amount to be contributed.
Please note the following:
1. Contributions are voluntary and will be used for political purposes and in connection with federal elections. You have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal or ask to contribute to other candidates. Any recommended amounts are merely a suggestion, and you may contribute more, less, or not at all. Your decision to participate in this fundraising program will not affect your membership in AIPAC.
2. Contributions made to candidates are considered individual contributions and will be forwarded to the campaign committees of the candidates to whom you have selected. If you choose also to donate to AIPAC PAC, these funds will be used to support the election of federal candidates consistent with federal laws and regulations at AIPAC’S PAC’s sole discretion.
3. For the 2022 election cycle, the maximum contribution to individual candidates is $2,900 per election (or $5,800 for the primary and general elections combined). The maximum contribution to AIPAC PAC is $5,000 per calendar year. We do not keep track of contributions you may make to candidates through other fundraising programs – you are responsible for keeping track of your contributions and amounts.
4. Federal law requires that we use our best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year or who make donations directly to candidates (“conduit donations”) in any amount. We respectfully require that partners of partnerships and members of LLC’s contribute individually, instead of using the credit card of their business entity.
5. Our processing partner deducts a 4% + $0.30 processing fee from each donation (for donations above $50, the $0.30 fee is waived). In addition, AIPAC deducts 1% to cover costs associated with this program and ensure compliance with federal campaign finance laws.
6. Contributions to any candidate made through AIPAC PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions will be disclosed as required by federal law.
7. Unless otherwise noted, donations to candidates are earmarked donations within the meaning of 11 C.F.R. §110.6(b) to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee Political Action Committee (C00797670) for the designated recipient. AIPAC PAC will exercise no direction or control over my contributions.